Join with others in Glastonbury by making the pledge for your lawn to go natural without chemicals!
- Healthy, natural lawns take carbon out of the atmosphere, which helps fight global warming.
- Fertilizer used on lawns run off into waterways, causing harmful algal blooms.
- Natural lawns let water percolate through the turf to recharge groundwater that cools rivers during summer.
HOW CAN HAVING A HEALTHY LAWN BENEFIT YOU?
- Better protect your home from extreme weather events by improving your lawn’s ability to hold water and release it slowly.
- Natural lawns have deeper roots and denser foliage.
- Natural lawns are more resilient, more resistant to pests and weeds.
- By stopping the purchase of lawn chemicals, you will save money!
- Natural lawns have more microbial life.
Join the rest of the Glastonbury community in this campaign to stop the use of quick-release fertilizer and the spread of herbicides and pesticides.
Protect your lawn, the environment, and save money in the process!