Top Ten Reasons for Modifying Your Lawn Care
10. Before you commence spreading pounds of quick-release fertilizer consider letting your lawn combat climate change by switching your fertilizer type.
9. Replace your patio with a lawn and thank grass for being a sponge when extreme weather hits.
8. Stop the spreading to have green lawns AND clean water.
7. There’ll be clean water with green lawns when you use only slow-release fertilizer once a year in spring or fall.
6. More grass, less patios! Let your lawn be a sponge protecting your home from extreme weather.
5. Don’t trash grass. Use slow-release fertilizer.
4. Help your lawn fight climate change with more carbon captured.
3. Green lawns can coexist with clean waters when you don’t use quick-fertilizer.
2. Do you know where your lawn fertilizer mostly goes? (Hint: It’s not the grass!)
1. It’s not lawns that pollute, its the quick-release fertilizer you’re spreading that feeds harmful algal blooms.