What Does Mercury Poisoning Do?
- Teeth. The greatest toxic burden in our bodies for many of us are mercury amalgam “silver” fillings in our teeth, which are about 50% mercury, and off-gas vapors with heat and abrasion. Got silver fillings? Is there trouble in your mouth?
- Body/Physical Health. What does mercury do to the body and its symphony of interconnected systems? What are signs and symptoms of mercury poisoning? What chronic diseases does it present as?
- Brain/Memory. What does mercury do to the brain, behavior, mental status, mind, moods and senses? What does mercury do to memory formation and retrieval, cognition, and executive functions?
- Mobility/Movement Disorders. What does mercury do to the central and peripheral nervous systems? How does it impact mobility and independence?
- Baby/Children. Is there a hidden river of mercury in umbilical cords? Breast milk? What does our mercury do to our children when moms have it in their teeth?
- Cremation/Legacy. Ashes to ashes? Are mercury fillings emitting toxic vapors after death? Why are there not adequate pollution controls required on crematoria, or removal of mercury fillings before cremation?
Support Us! Please indicate your wishes on ORI’s donation form. Give $10 or more in support of Hidden River Health Challenge!